PRO-790 Core Alignment Splicer
New Products purchased:
FiberOptic.com offers a one year manufacturer’s warranty on most new products purchased.
Used Products Purchased:
Some used products have warranties specific to the product.
Our Return Policy
Items being returned must first be approved by FiberOptic.com and must be shipped freight prepaid. Returned goods are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Any liability for consequential or incidental damages is expressly disclaimed.
FiberOptic.com's liability is limited to, and shall not exceed, the purchase price paid.
The PRO-790 Fusion Splicer is a rugged, compact fusion splicer that quickly splices 250µm, 900µm and 3mm fiber, as well as Splice-On Connectors.
The PRO-790 has an 8-Second splice time, 3.5" LCD monitor and is ruggedized for heavy field use. With an onboard oven capable of accommodating Splice-On Connectors, the PRO-790 is extremely versatile.
Sold, serviced and supported in the USA, the PRO-790 comes with a 1-Year Manufacturer warranty and carrying case.
- Applicable Fibers: SM, MM, DS, NZ-DS (G655), G655, G657
- Cladding/Coating Diameter: (Cladding) 80 -150µm | (Coating) 100 ~ 1,000µm
- Average Splice Loss: 0.01db (MM), 0.02db (SM), 0.04db (DS/NZDS/G.655/G.657)
- Return Loss: 60dB
- Tension Test: 2.0N (Standard)
- Splice Time: 8 Seconds
- Sleeve Lengths: 25mm, 40mm, 60mm
- Sleeve Heating Time: 35 Sec.
- Splicing Programs: 5 groups of preset settings, 75 groups of manual settings
- Alignment: Core Alignment
- Splicing Method: Arc Splicing
- Fiber Holder (Bare Fiber): 250µ to 900µ, Pigtails, Patch Cords or Splice-on Connectors.
- Monitor: 4.3" Color LCD Touchscreen
- Interface: USB
- Data Storage: 10,000 Splice Results
- Electrode Lifespan: 5,000 Splicing Operations
- Operating Temperature: -18º C ~ 50º C (-0.4º F ~ 122º F),
- Storage Temperature: -40º C ~ +80º C (-40º F ~ 176º F)
- Humidity Tolerance: 0 ~ 95%
- Altitude Tolerance: 0 ~ 5000m
- Wind Protection: Max. Wind Velocity of 15mph
- Power Supply: 85~260V input Voltage, 12V, 6Ah
- Battery Capacity: Approximately 120 Splices and Oven Uses
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.8” x 4.8” x 5.1” | 120 x 120 x 115mm
- Weight: 4.5 lbs. | 2.04 kg
- Warranty: Standard 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty (Extended Warranty Available)
Features Bullet Points
• Compact and Ruggedized
• Color, 4.3” LCD Monitor
• PAS Technology
• 8-Second Splice Time
• USB Interface for Data Transfer
Product Packaging Content Information
Fusion Splicer, AC/DC Charger/Adapter, Spare Electrodes, Cooling Tray, Carry Case, Fiber Cleaver, Fiber Strippers, Fiber Holders, Operating Manual
PRO-790 Data Sheet PDF 431KB]
Members Save 10%
Top 10 Viewable Products at FiberOptic.com?
My Quick Links
Quick Shopping Cart