JDSU OLS-55 SmartClass LS FTTx SM (PC)
JDSU Light Sources
New Products purchased:
FiberOptic.com offers a one year manufacturer’s warranty on most new products purchased.
Used Products Purchased:
Some used products have warranties specific to the product.
Our Return Policy
Items being returned must first be approved by FiberOptic.com and must be shipped freight prepaid. Returned goods are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Any liability for consequential or incidental damages is expressly disclaimed.
FiberOptic.com's liability is limited to, and shall not exceed, the purchase price paid.
A complete line of SMART, future-proof optical laser sources to suit every application
The OLS-55 and OLS-56 SMART Optical Laser Sources are designed to suit every application from PON to Gigabit Ethernet. These handheld light sources offer the flexibility to test, install, and maintain singlemode and multimode fiber optic networks.
The OLS-55 and OLS-56 SMART Optical Laser Sources can be part of a SMART Optical Test Kit. The SMART Optical Test Kits contain all of the tools, including instruments and accessories, necessary to perform professional-grade power or loss tests in the field.
- A laser source with up to four wavelengths for singlemode and multimode applications.
- Output level adjustment ensures correct power for every application.
- Communication with JDSU's optical power meters for auto-lambda, TWINtest, and TRIPLEtest functions.
- High output level stability via a built-in optical isolator and optical power control.
- Testing for all of the industry's newest applications including FTTx/PON, DWDM, CWDM, 40 Gbps, Ethernet, and Gigabit Ethernet.
- The OLS-55 and OLS-56 SMART Optical Laser Sources offer greater flexibility and higher accuracy for installing and maintaining multimode datacom networks and LANs as well as for maintaining and repairing singlemode fibers in communication, telecommunications, and CATV-multimedia networks.
OLS-55-56 Light Sources
- Adjustable output power level.
- A unique power supply management system on the market with 4-way powering
- A USB port for remote operation as well as easy report generation and analysis.
- A robust, shock-proof, and splash-proof design for field operation.
- One-handed operation in the field.
- Quick start operation, requiring no warm-up time and reducing testing time.
- Illumated graphical display which shows up to 3 measurements simultaneously
- Large storage capability up to 1000 results with automatic date/time stamp
Top 10 Viewable Products at FiberOptic.com?
My Quick Links
Quick Shopping Cart