FSM-60S w/Machine/Cleaver DISCONTINUED
New Products purchased:
FiberOptic.com offers a one year manufacturer’s warranty on most new products purchased.
Used Products Purchased:
Some used products have warranties specific to the product.
Our Return Policy
Items being returned must first be approved by FiberOptic.com and must be shipped freight prepaid. Returned goods are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Any liability for consequential or incidental damages is expressly disclaimed.
FiberOptic.com's liability is limited to, and shall not exceed, the purchase price paid.
Fujikura FSM-60S Core Alignment Fusion Splicer FSM-60S
Core Alignment Fusion Splicer Kit (with C Cleaver
The Fujikura FSM-60S fusion splicer sets the standard for core alignment fusion splicing by incorporating a user-friendly interface with enhanced features to provide the most rugged and reliable fusion splicer in the market today. The FSM-60S new rugged construction adds improved reliability by resisting shock, dust, and rain, and can withstand a 30” drop test.
The FSM-60S splices a fiber in 9 seconds and heats a 60mm splice sleeve in 30 seconds, for a total cycle time of only 39 seconds. The FSM-60S features automatic tube heater operation, user-selectable clamping method (sheath clamp or fiber holder system), automated monitor image orientation, and battery charge capability during splicer operation providing the end user with a productive tool they can count on.
New software included provides the ability to download splice data to a PC for splice data reporting, download splicer operating software via the internet to maintain peak performance, and download video images from the splicer to enhance technical support.
- Rugged construction providing shock, dust and moisture resistance
- Dual monitor position with automatic image orientation
- Automatic arc calibration and fiber identification
- User-selectable fiber clamping method – sheath clamp or fiber holders
- Auto-start tube heater feature
- Color LCD display with anti-reflective coating for excellent visibility in bright sunlight
- Simultaneous battery charge and splicer operation
- Long life battery (up to 160 splice/heat cycles per charge)
- Detachable work table incorporated into the transit case
- Data and video download software and splicer upgrade software included; software upgrades through PC application via the internet
- Green friendly – RoHS & WEEE compliant
FSM-60S Fusion Splicer Kit Includes (with cleaver)
- CT30A Cleaver
- ADC-13 AC Adapter
- ACC-14 AC Cord
- Spare Electrodes (pair)
- Sheath Clamp
- USB Cable
- Splicer Carrying Strap
- Quick Reference Guide
- Video Instruction Manual
- JP-05 Splice Sleeve Cooling Tray
- Transit Case with Carrying Strap
- 2 Year Warranty
Top 10 Viewable Products at FiberOptic.com?
My Quick Links
Quick Shopping Cart