FSM-60R12 (Cleaver, Stripper)
New Products purchased:
FiberOptic.com offers a one year manufacturer’s warranty on most new products purchased.
Used Products Purchased:
Some used products have warranties specific to the product.
Our Return Policy
Items being returned must first be approved by FiberOptic.com and must be shipped freight prepaid. Returned goods are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Any liability for consequential or incidental damages is expressly disclaimed.
FiberOptic.com's liability is limited to, and shall not exceed, the purchase price paid.
Fujikura FSM-60R12 Mass/ Ribbon Fusion Splicer
FSM-60R12 Fusion Splicer Kit (with Cleaver and Stripper)
The Fujikura FSM-60R12 Ribbon Fusion Splicer offers unmatched versatility and reliability. The new ribbon splicer withstands a drop test of up to 30” and continues to splice. And enhanced, robust features enable the FSM-60R12 to resist shock, dust, and rain so that unfortunate environmental conditions do not negatively impact productivity.
Equipped with a user-friendly interface and precision fixed V-groove, the FSM-60R12 offers 2 to 12 fiber ribbon splicing, as well as, single fiber splicing capability. Automated features such as auto-start splicing, auto-start tube heater operation, automatic ribbon fiber identification, and auto-arc calibration reduce operational steps and improve splicing performance. Additional improvements include automatic image orientation when switching the dual position monitor, a large capacity battery option and the ability to charge the battery during splicer operation.
New software included provides the ability to download splice data to a PC for splice data reporting, download splicer operating software via the internet to maintain peak performance, and download video images from the splicer to enhance technical support.
- Rugged construction providing shock, dust and moisture resistance
- Dual monitor position with automatic image orientation
- Automatic arc calibration and fiber identification
- Auto-start tube heater feature
- Color LCD display with anti-reflective coating for excellent visibility in bright sunlight
- Simultaneous battery charge and splicer operation
- Long life battery (up to 90 splice/heat cycles per charge)
- Detachable work table incorporated into the transit case
- Data and video download software and splicer upgrade software included; software upgrades through PC application via the internet
- Green friendly – RoHS & WEEE compliant
FSM-60R12 Fusion Splicer Includes (Cleaver, Stripper)
- CT-30 Cleaver
- HJS-03 Hot Jacket Stripper
- FH-50-12 Fiber Holders (pair)
- ADC-13 AC Adapter
- ACC-14 AC Cord
- JP-05 Splice Sleeve Cooling Tray
- USB Cable
- Splicer Carrying Strap
- Spare Electrodes (pair)
- Quick Reference Guide
- Video Instruction Manual
- Transit Case with Carrying Strap
- 2 Year Warranty
Videos: Training & Product
Top 10 Viewable Products at FiberOptic.com?
My Quick Links
Quick Shopping Cart