JDSU T-BERD 6000 OTDR
JDSU T-BERD 8000 OTDR
Original Price: $6,095
The T-BERD 8000 is a field-scalable optical test platform for both installation and maintenance. Based on the rich T-BERD heritage, the T-BERD 8000 is the industry's most innovative and cost-effective test solution for metro networks. A single Transport Module provides an integrated solution for Ethernet, SONET, SDH, PDH, and T-carrier networks. Optical Modules allow thorough testing of short-haul, long-haul, FTTx, CWDM, DWDM and ROADM networks.
- Practically unlimited field modularity means that you can match any requirement for test function, size, weight, or price.
- Compact design starting at 7.6 lb (3.4 kg) exceeds Telcordia requirements for durability and transport.
- Multiple test functions are available directly on the base unit to improve productivity and free application module space.
- Connector check functions with power meter, VFL, and video microscope options are available.
- Existing MTS-5000 optical modules are compatible with the T-BERD 8000.
- Configure with numerous application modules and a variety of storage media, including USB memory stick, and read/write CD-ROM.
- All application modules are field-installable so that existing MTS-5000 users can simply field install the optical plug-in by adding an extender.
- A Large color transreflective display is offered as standard for improved visibility for use in direct sunlight. A touchscreen option is available.
- Extended battery life with up to 2 Lithium ion cells.
- Base unit can house Visual Fault Locator (635 nm), Power Meter (800 to 1650 nm), and Optical Talkset (45 dB) options.
- Optical Talkset allows both communication and file transfer.
- Comprehensive suite of PC software tools for post-processing of test results via FiberTrace (OFS-100) and FiberCable (OFS-200).